Special Note: like all performing artists, I am not touring right now. I am, however, available for a range of virtual learning options: class visits and guest lectures via Zoom, commissioned works via video, and other creative options. Feel free to get in touch.
I make my living performing, presenting, and facilitating events, programs, and experiences. Part of my practice is to work with event organizers to make each keynote talk, performance, or workshop align with the needs and goals of that particular audience, so there is a lot of flexibility in what I do. A few options:
- General Performance & Dialogue
- Themed Performance or “Poetic Keynote”
- Workshops, Classes, and Facilitated Discussions on a range of subjects
- Live recording of the “What’s Good, Man?” podcast w/ tony the scribe
- Other ideas; some extended booking info here
Please use the form below to get in touch with any ideas or questions!