“What’s Good, Man?” is a podcast on men, masculinity, and culture. Featuring two hosts who sharpened their analyses in the worlds of Hip Hop, cultural organizing, and movement-building, it’s also a response to a specific call: men need to speak up more about issues like consent, gender violence, and sexism, especially with other men. With episodes on men’s role in the feminist movement, how masculinity is portrayed in pop culture, healthy sexuality, dating, and more, “What’s Good, Man?” strives to be a space for honest, critical conversations about what manhood is, but also about what it could be.
Listen and subscribe (on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, all the usual platforms). If you really like it, please feel free to leave a review, and spread the word: share a favorite quote, ask us a question, or just share the link; we’ll be using the hashtag #WhatsGoodMan on Twitter and IG.
FULL LIST OF EPISODES + TRANSCRIPTS:
- What’s Wrong with Masculinity?
- What Kind of Man Are You? Masculinity in Pop Culture
- Feminism Is For Everybody, But Wait: IS Feminism for Everybody?
- What Advice Would You Give Your Teenage Self About Sex, Dating, and Relationships?
- Masculinity: Fix It, or Forget It?
- How Do We Build a Culture of Consent?
- What Happens When We Mess Up? On Accountability
- The Art of Taking the L
- What is the Future of Masculinity? (LIVE Season Finale)
You must be logged in to post a comment.